my little man is 11

I can't believe it has been 11 years since this handsome feller came into my life.



my jack



It
 was a struggle and many painful shots to get this gift from God.  But
I'd do it all over again for him- even the hospital stay where I was a
test case and pincushion for the CDC for over 5 days - ugh.




jack's bday,



Jackson - such a loving boy.  Always up for snuggles and hugs.  Definitely a mama's little boy. Always happy.



jacks 11bday



A true lover of all things outdoors: snow, mud, dirt, you name it.  A daredevil and a good friend and brother.



littleman-11c



Beautiful smile for anyone, he tried all the sports he could get into.  Such a joy to be around.



littleman-11d



Awesome
 imagination and over the top at times.  Quick to laugh and quicker to
give love.  Beach lover, bike rider, rollerblading and fighting knight.




littleman-11e



He's
 grown so fast.  Too fast I'd say.  Stayed a whole week at camp without
any family.  Loves running- so much energy.  Is finishing up 5th grade
and liking girls.  It is too quick I say.


Thank you for an amazing
 11 years so far my little Jack.  I can't wait to see what the future
holds for you.  Happy Birthday - I love you more than you will ever
know.

No comments:

Post a Comment