shes 9. where has the time gone?

My girl is growing up so fast- too fast if you ask me.

She was my last child..the hold out for a girl.  We got a tiny princess.  After 4 large boys I was afraid to hold her as she felt so small and might break.  She didn't even fit her going home dress or diapers - too small.







She sure came into her own and proved she was not a tiny, breakable doll. She was a princess alright but a princess who was brave and daring with a bit of sass and tomboy thrown in.







Always one to rock the fashion world her own way.  You didn't know that a t-shrit, diaper and boots were the style did you?








She always provides humor- always loving life to the fullest. 







She is loving, caring and a wonderful person - inside and out.







A bit silly, daring and all around crazy - but in a good way.







All about the drama, high maintenance and truly beautiful.







Athletic and a wonderful little sister.







I can't believe she is 9.







You are truly a gift from God and I thank him everyday for choosing you to be my daughter.  I love you so much my princess.  Now slow down with this growing up stuff - please.

No comments:

Post a Comment