Still not done.

So why am I not done painting one room? This is why.
Soccer takes over on Saturday so most of the day was spent in the cold wind watching two awesome kids kick it on the field. Look at that cute little man.
 
And here is the princess going after that ball. Go girl. 

One wall side down and everything moved to that side.


And one to go. Now this side is clear and ready to be painted.

This room just might actually get done at some point this week. Of course after the painting the whole organizational process begins and for my type A personality that could just about kill me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those kids are soooo cute, Tammy! You'll have plenty of time to paint later~enjoy those two little sweeties!

    Your house is looking great~you've done so much. You get a lot more done than I do, and my kids are grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    Your priorities are definitely straight! Those kids are precious. Treasure those moments. You'll get the painting done soon enough.
    It blessed my heart to hear you think of me and my mom when you hear that Alan Jackson song. My dad just played that for me in the car the other night. I can't hear it without crying. She will be gone four weeks tomorrow. My heart still can't believe. I just keep waiting for a phone call from her. Oh how I wish I could hear her sweet voice.
    I miss her so much.
    Again, thank you for thinking of me. You are a precious soul.
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete