How do I paint this room?

How do you paint a room with this much crap?
One wall at a time. This is going to take forever. I have to paint one wall and the cabinets then load it back in so I can move stuff off of another wall. What was I thinking? Why did I think the craft/work room needed a more neutral paint color? ahh hindsight is such a lovely thing. Well back to the paint try for me.



Trying to get the hubby to maybe take Monday and Tuesday off so I can hit an auction and load up on furniture to re-do by spring. We'll see if it happens or not. Would be nice to leave the room looking like this and take a break from chaos :)

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart, what a job. I think if it were me, I'd learn to live with the color that is already on the wall - or wear tinted glasses. I am currently painting a room with everything moved out but the bed and it's still a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep looking at the end result. It's going to be beautiful and organized and so rewarding. You'll be glad 'it's done'! I can't wait to see it! It looks like an awesome place to get crafty!

    I'm painting this weekend too. "Cheers!"

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I feel your pain! I am in the same boat. so many shelves...couldn't move them all, even if I wanted to. I thought I might take funky papers...phone books...magazines...wall paper...and randomly paste paper on where I could reach it.....just make it funky...and all mine!

    ReplyDelete