a halloween day look for sophie

The schools here in Texas do not allow costumes to be worn on Halloween.  Total bummer I know.  In NC you can wear a costume but it has to be a character from a book - non scary and no weapons.



With that being the case the girl needed an outfit to wear to show her Halloween spirit.  She had outgrown her t shirt from last year- but wait- big brother outgrew his too.







I raided the fabric stash..yes I have a healthy stash of someday I'll do them projects.  :)  I found some black and white zebra print and orange polka dot.







Just whip up a pleated skirt to add to the bottom of the t shirt and make a big bow to go on the bun and voila- we have a Halloween spirit outfit.







The girl is a fashion diva.  She loves to work her stylin' magic.

Looking good Sophie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment