a formal menu chalkboard

Every dining room needs a chalk board to put pretty menus or sayings on.  My dining room is no different.  But I wanted a different chalk board.


It started out as an old dresser mirror frame.  The mirror was missing so circa-man cut a piece of thin plywood for me.  I painted it with chalkboard paint.  And painted the frame white.


I love it.  Right now I have one of my sheet music wreaths on it.  I added a graphic from Graphics Fairy to the center as a medallion.  If you ever need a graphic- Karen has anything you could possibly think of. Seems too pretty to write " frozen pizza" on it but I'm not proud. :)
tammy
linking to:
Home{work{ Wednesday - Worthing Court, The Everyday Home, Atta Girl Says, Marty's Musings      Sizzle into Summer- Its a Party - DIY by Design
Amaze Me Monday -  Dwellings    Tuesdays Treasures - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment