Word for 2013



That is my word. 
I have spent so much time preparing to do things later..
missing out on now.
I've spent so much time refinishing furniture for two shows a year and putting off playing with kids.
I've spent so much time thinking of what to do instead of doing.

That is over.
I plan on capturing now, being in the now, participating in the now.
I want to see the kids do all their things.
I want to enjoy life as it happens.
I want to capture a more calm household- less clutter.
I want to capture better health by following my diabetes regime strictly.
I want to capture a better body by being active. 
To sum it up- 
I want to CAPTURE life.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting adventure ahead. I know what you mean about doing things and putting off time with family. I made the same decision last year and it was a hobby that wasn't even making me any money.

    ReplyDelete