{ Not your grandma's wreath }



This old apple pickers bag was my inspiration.  
I knew it was going to be used on the door.  But how?  

I bought it last summer from Beth at Olde Tyme Marketplace.
If you ever need inspiration or just some awesome stuff be sure to take a day and visit her shop.  You will not be sorry.  I recommend the Christmas season - it is a wonderland to be in there. 
 
Then, I was fortunate enough to attend the Southern Bloggers Conference in October and they had a fall decor contest.  
Well that was all the motivation I needed.  

I love how it came out- a wreath - but not your ordinary wreath.  I like different and this is not your grandma's Thanksgiving wreath.  

Now go on over to the all or one of the following blogs to see all the other Thanksgiving inspiration out there for you to gawk at.  



So what inspires you?  
tammy

6 comments:

  1. Your wreath is spectacular!!...I thought it looked familiar!!...I love when vintage/antique items are embellished with beautiful flowers or foliage!!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never forget seeing this "wreath" that you entered into the Fall decor contest, Tammy. It is so gorgeous! I love having the opportunity to see it again. Thank you so much for linking up to the Better Late Than Never Thanksgiving bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and I may have to drive down to Sanford to steal it, along with the chicken feeder centerpiece!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it~ Thank you, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I fell in love with that wreath at the conference. I'm surprised it made it home with you. Just saying...lots of folks were eyeballing it.

    You definitely deserved the best in show prize.

    Now, tell me about this Old Tyme Marketplace. Is this somewhere in NC that I should go shopping?

    Thank you so much for sharing and for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete