{ winner }


The Southern Bloggers Conference had an autumn themed competition in 5 categories.  
I entered 4 and won them plus overall.  I was amazed to say the least.  

Best of show and also centerpiece- done in a chicken feeder.



Wreath- done in an old apple pickers bag on a chippy wooden door.
  

 Fall decor - Antique ceiling tin chalkboard/magnet memo board.


Fall Craft- the pumpkin pillows.
  


I have to give a big thanks to my bestie- Liz for helping me get these ready to take and also for enjoying it with me the whole weekend.  
We had a great time. 

What are you using to decorate your home this autumn? 
tammy

3 comments:

  1. Of course you won! Your entries were awesome! If you ever want to get rid of the apple picker basket wreath, I know of a front door it would look awesome on!! hehehe!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apple picking basket was the absolute best thing in that room! Hands down! Great job! Loved all your entries!!

    ReplyDelete