{ Junkin' Heaven }


Cline's is definitely that.  
Junkin' Heaven for me.


Mr. Tattered had the day off so he took me on a junkin' date.  
I love this guy.  
He brought his headlamp and muscles and we got busy. 



We both adore rummaging through piles to find a treasure.  
We hit the first barn to find it very picked over.  
Seems that Harriet of Medleyanna's came and hit them the day before- that lady sure takes all the good stuff.




I have always told people he has an area he just throws chairs in.  
That they are piled so high.  
See, I wasn't kidding. 
  


Here is a tobacco basket and more.
  

Oh the metal junk they have. 
 I spent so much time just looking at things trying to think of a way to transform them into something. 

In the field there is an aisle of tubs.  
Yes, tubs and tubs and tubs.  I love old claw foot tubs.  
Anyone need one? 

Another barn, another pile of chairs.  

Saw all these tall tubes.  Couldn't think of anything to do with them. 

It is a picker's paradise I tell you. 

I love to junk and the only thing that makes it better is him being with me to play right along.  

So what did I get?  
Well I'll show you that a bit later..
Here is a hint though,


tammy

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah....Cline's. I've only been once and I didn't have a truck--silly me--I feel like I need to get back before the weather gets yucky. And I love the new masthead! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. If I came across that place I'm pretty sure I would go into a panic attack! For fun, and it's great you had a helper. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for those tall tubes to put gardens tools in! Looks like I NEED to go to Cline's now....Just have to convince Dean. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing I like better than junkin' with my honey too!
    Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love Cline's? It is one of my favorite places to explore. You have to plan to be there the entire day as there is so much to see and sort through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Where is this awesome place?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if you would join me in linking up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10-rural.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see all the junk you turn into beautiful decorations or furniture. I'm glad your husband was able to help you.

    ReplyDelete