A closer look.

I promised a closer look at the booth so here you go.
Since I was painting dining room furniture I thought I'd set it up initially as a dining room.  I put the table with 4 chairs in the center under the chandelier.  It is topped with one of my fall chicken feeders on a cream burlap table runner. 
Next came the hutch that we drug back from Texas. 
It has a burlap banner screaming FALL for anyone who is listening.  It is loaded up with pedestals and cloches with a splash of orange pumpkins to set off the look.
On the other side I placed the buffet that I adore.
I placed a frame and a cow chalkboard on it along with an upright chicken feeder chandy.  I have a large chalkboard made from an awesome mirror frame to take in later. 
You'll notice one of my bags hanging back in the corner on the shutter.
The table is the centerpiece along with the huge sheet music wreath hanging above it.  
36 inches across - it is huge. 
I am hoping all this furniture sells so I can create a new room next..
hmmmm a bedroom, sitting room what shall it be?
Guess whatever furniture I have will dictate that.


3 comments:

  1. It look fabulous - but then again I knew it would!!! Good luck Tammy, you've sure got an eye for putting this all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have some cute stuff Tammy
    I am sure it will sell out fast.
    Autumn always gets people excited about decorating again.
    I know I can spend a fortune every year on more burlap and pumpkins!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete