more during booth shots

Spent the morning in the Carolina Artists' Colony working on the booth today.  Yes it was windy and raining out but no hurricane keeps me from getting crafting stuff done..haha
remember we started with this ugly room:

then my sister and I painted it to this neutral:

today we did this:
4 basic walls with a bit of trim on the front. (see that amazing tin ceiling?)

then some roof pieces

then some more cross pieces to later hold piano rolls

I still have some tweaking to do in the front trim and then some foofing and a chandelier to hang.  That is for another day.
I came home and then painted two signs..
one for my booth

and one for my sisters space..
until later,
tammy

6 comments:

  1. It's looking good! I am so looking forward to seeing the transformation and all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it filled with goodies! Amazing transformation already!

    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I see your sister there in the pictures is doing some great work ... haha. I really like the transformation - even if it is a little windy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool space, nice and big and that ceiling!!! Good to have the hubby come and help out and pretty cool you and your sister on a this adventure together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space!

    I can't wait to see it all put together!

    tot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Tammy!
    You did a wonderful job on the signs!

    ReplyDelete