We're back

TEXAS.

We are back. Simply put, Texas is probably the best state ever. Don't get me wrong I love where we live but Texas will always hold my heart. There is something about it. Something about the people, their attitude, their great love for life, their enthusiasm about all things Texan. No other state has that- try as they might they just don't.
We had a wonderful time. The funeral service was amazing- so many people loved Chad and it was great to see them all lift him up to heaven. He would have been so happy to know he brought so many people together.
Thank you to all of you for your kind words, prayers and thoughts. They were truly appreciated.
Now it is time to get on with life here. And it is proving hard- I am so tired. I never knew you could get "Texas Jet Lag" but I have it. Gotta hit the sack now so I can get up and at it tomorrow.
I loved it there but it is always good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, and I'm sorry that such sad circumstances brought you to my great State of Texas... hopefully you will be able to visit again some day as a leisure trip - and make sure and let me know when you do! :)

    ReplyDelete