Happy Birthday princess Sophie

Can you believe it? Five years ago this little princess was born. I had 3 boys at home and was hoping that someday I'd get a little girl I could pamper, spoil and dress in wonderful clothes. Someone that would love to craft and shop and be with me. I got all those and more. I got Sophie Elizabeth. And she is one of the 4 best things that have ever happened to me. I loved her so tiny and small then...

And I love her so tiny and small now. Here she is in her birthday skirt that she had me make..yeah last minute procrastinator here -up till 11:30 last night finishing this pattern from HE**. But to see her face this morning when she put it on made up for the long hours of frustration.

Happy birthday my little love.

I love you so much and yes I agree with you- I can see you changing everyday. Just please don't grow up too fast- I still need snuggles okay?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little princess. She is a beautiful little girl with an equally beautiful name. Have lots of birthday fun! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Soph!! I love you bunches and bunches and can't wait to see you tomorrow and eat cake. Even if you didn't choose chocolate. :) I can't believe you are 5!!! Don't grow up too fast we have way too much fun stuff to do. Love you,
    Aunt Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little princess is so beautiful! Happy late Birthday to Sophie!!!

    ReplyDelete