Confusion here

It's not you it is me. Funny sounds like an opening line of someone getting dumped doesn't it?
Well it is me- seriously. My blog is called : for the love of older homes and the journey they entail.
Well that sounded good when I started but the journey this old home is taking is rarely shown in this blog- why because it is work and I want this blog to be a place I go to for fun..so thus a name change is trying to happen. I am trying things out but not sure what will fly..
I love fabric, peeling painted furniture, old abandoned items that no one wants (which is why my business is called The Orphan Chair), tattered items, torn items, vintage, shabby - but still current for my home. You get the picture? So, any ideas blog friends...
Off to rest- today was busy with the after Christmas sales and then the kids in tow- looked at every toy there was at Target- who would have thought spending a kids $25 gift money would take so long?
Any thoughts? Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. It's like going out and getting yourself a new haircut, Tammy. If you don't like it, remember it will grow back. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting how a persons idea of blogging evolves/morphs as we continue along. I, too, started out to blog about our old home and the historic district neighborhood... it has become more of a place I visit with my daughter about my grandson and just life in general... well, more of just a journal. I love your new name! I'll be looking forward to hearing about your ideas on thriving. I think changing your blog's name may be a part of that process! =) Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete