2 Gifts in one day.

Today I received two awesome gifts. The first one was from my mom. I needed to go get some items at Hobby Lobby and Jo Ann's as well as get my son some school items for the first day on Monday. She is leaving town tomorrow but I asked her if she'd be able to watch the kids so I could get it done quickly. She agreed and it made things so much easier. Thanks for that mom- I know you had stuff to do today but I appreciate it so much.
Secondly, she brought me my second gift. My sister made me an awesome scrapbook of our trip to the beach. She said it was her thanks for us taking her with us. I am amazed - it looks awesome and she has an eye for photos. What is totally amazing is we got home the 8th and she gave me the finished book today- the 17th. How did she do that? Quite a crafty and speedy girl she is. Thanks it is amazing.

Thanks again to the two great ladies in my life- my sister and my mom.

Now back to demoing the kitchen. I am at least recycling my cabinets we are ripping out- they are going in my craft room for more counter and storage space.

4 comments:

  1. I think both of your gift are just wonderful and show such love. What a thrill to have a wonderful family. We always have to remember to count our blessing of having a great family. Thanks also for displaying the Cloche Party button. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. There is an award for you on my blog.

    http://cottagelifestyle.blogspot.com/2009/07/gifts-from-garage-sale-gal-and-award.html

    Renee @ Cottage Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog posts! Looks like a fun beach trip and a nice car tour of Sanford. Send us a scoop of ice cream will ya? I trust the scrap book is posted on Trisha's blog, right? =) We'll have to check it out when we make out there again. Brady always asks "We're going to Jack and Sophies?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your craft room and all that you have been working on!
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete