Long time no see....



Yes, it has been a long time since I've posted.  I decided to take a living life hiatus from blogging and enjoyed my time immensely.  Since hubby has been deployed this time life has surged onward.  It hasn't been easy and there have been many trials but there have also been many joys.  I have gone through a great deal of introspect and rearranging priorities in my life - or rather just putting things first that were always meant to be first but because of the "business" seemed to be pushed farther back.
I've also learned the hard way who were friends and who were basically users along the way.  I figured out who were the ones who truly loved us and pulled them closer and let the others go.

Now my life is more balanced and I have a clear vision of what I want it to be from here on out.
I want only those around me who are good people. No more wasted time on drama.  I want to spend all the time in the world I have with my kids and hubby making wonderful memories from LIVING life every day.  And we want a more simplified life based on happiness of life not the things in life.

That being said, Tattered & Timeless the business is going out of business this year.  We will do one last Cameron Show in October to sell all remaining stock.  But after that if it were to happen it would be just a few things here and there not any more big productions.  So, what will become of the blog?
Well it will just go on with more family things, more home projects, more fun.  The name still fits as that is the look I love and our lives basically are tattered around the edges but timeless as we hope to fill them with fun, happiness and love and that never goes out of style.

Please stay with me and enjoy this new journey.. a walk through our everyday life.

tammy

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you will still have your blog Tammy. I have always enjoyed it. And your family is so sweet, I will be thrilled to read about your everyday adventures. Miss you on C&B.

    Beverly
    aka Vintage Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for making the best decision for you and your family. You will never regret it ...
    Looking forward to hearing your stories, as always.

    Another Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete