SUNDAY at the MARKETPLACE


This is where I will be this Sunday. 
 Beth's shop - Olde Tyme Market is amazing as is her blog of the same name. 
She hosts these Marketplaces once a month. 
 This is how she describes the event:
Our vendor line up is AWESOME!!!! Shabby, chippy, rusty, junk finds, handmade wares, homemade baked goods, flowers, plants, BBQ, farm finds, antiques and MORE!

I can not wait.  
Don't worry - you know I will take lots of photos to share on Monday.
Have a great weekend and if you are close stop by to visit with all of us.

tammy

2 comments:

  1. That's definitely a place I would like to spend my Sunday at.
    I'm so fond of all things shabby, chippy, rusty... too bad it's so far away!
    Beautiful blog and very pleasant visit.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great that you live close enough to go. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete