Don't forget..
 the drawing for the gift certificate will be this evening so enter if you haven't already.
Click here to enter. 

Have you heard of Novica?  


NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites.
 They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market. They have thousands of top fair trade corporate gifts, accessories, jewelry and home decor items on their website.

I was contacted to do a product review for them and a giveaway.
 I was pretty much blown away with their items.
 I am a big supporter of buying local.  But this supports the "locals" of many world wide areas.  
Many not as fortunate as we are.  



I have been compensated for this giveaway from Novica.  I received a gift certificate to purchase something and do a review.  This is my opinion. 
Here are some links you might enjoy on their site:

No comments:

Post a Comment