{visit with Liz}

Every year since we have moved to North Carolina we have been so fortunate that my best friend Liz from Texas- God's Country, has been able to come out and visit.  
She usually has come twice a year- spring and fall. 
She has been here right after Sophie was born and a couple of times with her hubby. 
 Most times she has planned them around my Cameron Day shows but this time her baby got married then so she came out around Halloween- beginning of November.  It is always a great time but is usually so short and believe me I cry every time we take her back to the airport.  
We are always so busy and forget to take pictures- well and she and I hate having our pictures taken- haha
But I got this one before we left to take her to the airport..
   
 gosh I miss her terribly

No comments:

Post a Comment