Glittered word search

It is another White Wednesday at Faded Charm and well working on all my stuff for next weekends big Sale in Cameron I am covered in white glitter. I thought I'd share a bit of my letters..they are here drying and reminded me of word search.
So, go ahead do a little glittered Christmas word search...

sorry for not cropping and making them look extra pretty - but hey I am busy and am up to my eyeballs in glue and glitter..
see you next week at Faded Charm for yet another White Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. IM sooooo tellin Renee that you are using glitter!! lol Looks great:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    I love the "Wish" Are you hand cutting the letters?

    I'm visiting for White Wednesday. I'd love for you to pop in for a quick visit. :0)

    Have a wonderful day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,,,wow...why crop I love the back ground as much as your awesome words!
    ....a scrabble of words that conjures images of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete