its back

The cold rain is back. Was hoping to get outside and paint a bit but not gonna happen now. I did manage to hit the Hobby Lobby in a different town than usual- we only have two in all of NC. One is about 30 minutes away but is in Fayetteville - so with an Army Base of over 45,000 soldiers you can imagine that one gets picked over quite quickly. So, my daughter and I headed about 45 minutes away to the one in a smaller town. Once I got the hang of its different layout it was fun.
Also, hit all the thrift shops in that town- what is it with furniture - it is priced so high at these places.
Will return later with some pics of our finds..
How is your day?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! I have visited your blog several times, but never realized you were in NC. When I read you were 30 minutes from Hobby Lobby that got my attention. I'm also 30 minutes away, but I suspect it's in the opposite direction. I am east of Fayettevlle, out in the country. Where are you thrift shopping? I can tell you some of the places I've love to hit. Even the best ones seem to have gone up with their prices lately. One of my favorites is Hope Harbor in Fayetteville, but the last 2 times I went, I was a little disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your finds!
    I'm an hour away from HL. :(
    I am hoping to get some painting done on Sunday. It is going to warm up to 40 degrees! Woo hoo!
    Have a great weekend,
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see your finds! what is hobby lobby? lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the cold rain! It hit us here too! I was so excited to wake up to the sun coming through my bedroom windows today though! It looks like we are in for more rain tomorrow, so I enjoyed it today. Puts a damper on the projects though, eh?

    I miss HL! We don't have them here, and JoAnn's/Michael's just doesn't cut it. I'd even take a picked-over Fayettenam one :).

    ReplyDelete