White Wednesday

It is White Wednesday over at Faded Charm. And I have always loved the images that are shown on that day. So much so, that I wanted to start joining in.
Here is a small sneak peak at my totally decorated in white dining room.
Last year I did my back screen porch in all white and when things got hectic as they do during this season it was no surprise to see me with a coat on sitting out there in the tranquility.
Well this year with hubby leaving for Afghanistan I wanted a bit of tranquility in the house. So, I took over the dining room. It may be a bit over the top but being all in white it can pull it off as it is so soothing. Enjoy more pictures to come for the home tours.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy :)

    Holy smokes! It's beautiful!! I'm tried to do a version of this in my dining room too, but I ended up sneaking in some color. I just can't help myself LOL

    rue

    ReplyDelete