White Wednesday

It's another White Wednesday at Faded Charm.
Join us all in seeing beautiful white objects.
Here are my two new white figurines. I love that they are all white and are little girls.
Hope to put them in a cloche for next year.
I am really into the all white glittered houses. I have these that are already done but have since purchased some more that are paper mache to make all white and glittery before next year. 
 And here is our house all lit up at night with white lights. It will lead Santa to our house.
So, as we wait for Santa enjoy all the other participants of White Wednesday.

So, as we wait with all our porch lights on for Santa to arrive I would love to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.
We'll be back to posting and blogging after Christmas.
enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Tammy! Love the white figurines, and anything with glitter makes me swoon.

    I left my Christmas card up on my blog - hope you can pop by to read it! I don't think I would have started blogging if it wasn't for your friendship, encouragement and expret bloggy help! :)

    Merry, Merry Christmas!
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete