Christmas Parade 2009


It's that time of year again. Time for the yearly Christmas parade. Now, don't ask me why it is before Thanksgiving as it is something many ask and never receive an answer. We just go with it. Heck the kids don't care when it is. It was chilly and half way through it started to rain but who cares..it was a holiday parade with floats, bands, motorcycles, candy being thrown and of course Santa Claus. Don't they just look so excited?

Here is one of the local dairy trucks. I really want this truck. Wouldn't it look awesome at an auction with all my stuff in the back. Too cute.

Isn't she just so cute? I want her for Christmas. haha
And no parade would be a parade here in town without old Betsy. She is our 1925 fire engine.

And wait for it...yeah it is Santa himself. My kids about went crazy - they said he looked right at them and waved. It is all about them and it was fun.

Well that is it from our little small town today. Hope your weekend was fun. Ours was pretty productive. We got my sisters craft room all set up - she is home organizing it as we speak so she can share pictures with all of you. We put up her ginormous tree- and it is so nice.
And I got one of her chairs almost done. Still feeling a bit under the weather but gonna jump back in and start blogging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment