Kitchen reno cont.

After waking up sick and then going to the doctor to find out I have a lovely UTI I was then put on a med that they prescribe for Anthrax. Yes that about scared me to death. Loved reading all the side effects that could happen - as a 1% girl I always read those since some if not most always apply to me :( Scary meds..
Anyway the meds make me dizzy and nauseous so I am not much help in the kitchen reno process. This is hubby working last night. This is what the other side of the kitchen looked like before I crashed for bed at 8pm.


 
And this is what it looked like when my two little ones woke me at 630am. Guess they did not get my memo- "let me sleep I am sick you crazy kids". 

So, today we get to move some electrical junk that is in the wrong place, put the bead board back splash in behind the sink cabinet, cut the sink cabinet to accept the sink, put in the counter tops then hopefully, fingers crossed and legs crossed etc set the sink in.
Then I just may have a functioning kitchen again..because there is only so many dishes a person can clean in a tiny bathroom sink.
Stay tuned ... more to come.

4 comments:

  1. Living through a kitchen renovation is tough! My kids thought they were in heaven with all the fast-food they got that month! But even they got tired of it after awhile.

    Feel better soon.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to do that once and it was tough, add to it, a newborn delivered by emergency c-section that was 3 weeks early. can you say CRAZY Mommy.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Tammy,

    Sorry to hear you are sick. Sounds scary. Take it easy and get better soon, K?

    Love seeing a man working in the kitchen. :)

    Also, what exactly is a 1% girl?

    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear your not feeling well- that is always a bummer!

    Thanks for coming over and your help with my painting dilemna!

    Is the picture you have a few blogs down an inspiration picture or is this your kitchen? I always seem to be in a state of confusion but with your pics on this entry I wasn't too sure. It is a beautiful kitchen! As to hardware- geez, I'm not the best at that kind of thing but I thing black would look nice.

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete