Wednesday's goings ons

Well I am so tired from painting and distressing and upholstering that I can not even take any pictures right now. So, I thought I'd tell you about some cool things I ran across while catching up on my blog roll..

SaraBeth from Cottage of Stone is fixing up a nice old house in Kansas and she touched upon blue porch ceilings and all the tales that go with it..I still have to do that. I have 2 gallons of blue paint but need to have hubby do it..Check out her post it is very interesting.
http://cottageofstone.blogspot.com/2009/07/blue-porch-ceilings-for-good-luck-its.html

Then there is Kim over at Twice Remebered; she is doing a giveaway so head on over. But what caught my attention was her new stairs to her creative room. Wow they are awesome.


I mean how wonderful would my stairs going upstairs look with all my kids names on them or just some words of wisdom?
You can check out her stairs and more here :
http://twiceremembered.blogspot.com/2009/07/studio-steps-makeover-diamonds-and.html





And lastly is my little sisters new paintings. She has them listed on etsy but you can check them out on her blog. She is very talented and I am fortunate to have many things she has created in my home. She and I are taking the big leap and going for our dream this October when we do our booth of items we have lovingly created..

Give her blog a look along with her other paintings: http://whimsyartstudio.blogspot.com/
that is all from me for now as I am tired and going to go crash...

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I was just stopping by to say hi to one of my first blogging friends and saw that you gave me a "shout out" for my magnetic boards! Many thanks! It's so cool to see others appreciate what you create! I have had a blast making those boards.
    I have been busy painting too. I feel your pain! Is there such a thing a "painter's wrist?" If so, I've got it!
    I've painted our den twice in the past two weeks, and our kitchen 3 times in the past 3 weeks! I have never had such a hard time finding the right color!! But I think I like what I have now and I am stopping!
    Now I am going to stop rambling and check out what you have been up too.
    Thanks again!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the steps are so cute! Thanks for dropping by today and for your fabulous idea. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete