Cameron Day October 2009

Cameron Day October 3, 2009

Yes I know it is not near October. Well for the normal person it seems so far away but for me it is too close. It is actually only 81 days away and that means I am way behind.
This event is held the first Saturday of May and October. The town puts booths up all up and down the main street and in the yards to antiques and various vendors. It is about 5-600 booths and over 20,000 people attend. Well this October my sister and I have decided to participate with a booth. My sister is fortunate to live in this town and well we are going to use her yard. We have bought tons of stuff to work on and have ideas out the wazoo. It is just the getting from the thought to implement phase that has evaded us. Well until now that is.
The time has come to get off the proverbial pot and get down to work.
My dad and visiting Uncle Davey came over this morning to put up a nice canvas tarp/tent in the driveway so I can start sanding and painting. (Need the shade people).
So, I am off to work- gotta get all my supplies out to start the creativity process...
I will be sure to post all projects before and after. And imagine the craziness of all of this ?
I am doing this while doing a whole kitchen remodel..am I crazy or what?
Help me I have lost my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Tammy- you accidentally put Monday- instead of the first Saturday of may and oct. I hope to have time to stop by after work and see what you have going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see all your projects! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete