Father's Day

Well to all the dads out there- Happy Father's Day.

That's my dad last month. Shaking the hand of my eldest son at graduation.
Thanks for being there for me and my kids dad.
Thanks for all the camping trips for girl scouts so I would learn to like the outdoors.
Thanks for coaching softball so I could learn to catch and later be able to teach my kids.
Thanks for always pushing us to do better and be better.
Thanks.

And to my hubby - thanks for being a great dad to our kids..




... doing what dad's do best. Assembling all the toys from parties. Thanks Dad.

So, go out and have a nice lunch or dinner with your dad today and don't forget hugs count as gifts. Probably the best you can give.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your family! I'm making a pie to bring to my dad. And some gifts too but I think he'll like the pie best. :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete